International Year of Chemistry
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Things that are always conserved: mass, momentum, and glitter when it gets on you.... 9 years ago
- Abby Elliot would be a fantastic Valentine's Day/President's Day/Thursday gift. Just in case you guys didn't know what to get me.... 9 years ago
- Jimmer is on PTI right now! #futureknick... 9 years ago
- Seeing Rudy as a Knick would be cool and all, but does he do anything that Wil and Landry don't already do?... 9 years ago
- These "Values" commercials are horrible. Make me want to go do immoral things.... 9 years ago
- It's official - I'm taking my talents to Columbia! http://bit.ly/kBIWu... 9 years ago
- Girls love boogers. #christmasgiftadvice... 9 years ago
Category Archives: Music
It starts off like a rocket: a sizzling bass line is interrupted by a recklessly efficient drumbeat and then wonderfully dissonant piano rears its head and demands attention. This is certainly not your father’s Duke Ellington record.
Listen, quick! What do Bob Clampett, Sun Ra, and Gilbert Arenas have in common? Ponder, ponder, ponder! Can’t emerge with that clear, concise answer? No perfect response to today’s perfect question? Then take the plunge to unearth the remarkable result!
Parliament – The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein – 1976
“In my music, I’m trying to play the truth of what I am. The reason it’s difficult is because I’m changing all the time.”
– Charles Mingus