International Year of Chemistry
February 2020 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Things that are always conserved: mass, momentum, and glitter when it gets on you.... 9 years ago
- Abby Elliot would be a fantastic Valentine's Day/President's Day/Thursday gift. Just in case you guys didn't know what to get me.... 9 years ago
- Jimmer is on PTI right now! #futureknick... 9 years ago
- Seeing Rudy as a Knick would be cool and all, but does he do anything that Wil and Landry don't already do?... 9 years ago
- These "Values" commercials are horrible. Make me want to go do immoral things.... 9 years ago
- It's official - I'm taking my talents to Columbia! http://bit.ly/kBIWu... 9 years ago
- Girls love boogers. #christmasgiftadvice... 9 years ago
Category Archives: Video
@discipleKen I’ve decided that Griffin’s game is equal parts Young McDyess, Young Robert Horry, Moses, Duncan, Darvin Ham, and Bam Bam Rubble
After a few of these last night, Blake Griffin coming down court on any semblance of a fast break was absolutely terrifying.
And the Knicks win.
A few noticeables:
-The guardian angel kid has a slick lefty stroke. In a dress shirt, nonetheless.
-For some reason, Randy Foye was very surprised when he blinked into existence in that gym. Also, he was already wearing a Bennett Bears jersey. Was he wearing that before he was summoned?
-Why is Randy associating with tween angels?
-Could they only get Randy Foye for this guest spot? The kid who sucks at basketball also feels obligated to mention that Randy’s in the NBA. Throwin’ him a bone.
-That was a terrible looking dribble drill around the two kids.
Remember what Randy said, honeybunnies. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
“In my music, I’m trying to play the truth of what I am. The reason it’s difficult is because I’m changing all the time.”
– Charles Mingus
Hello, everyone who’s been hanging around here for over a year while this site wastes away. I appreciate your web surfing.
It’s time to get this site going again. I’ll have an interesting mix of sports, basketball, music, culture, and the like. Stay tuned, and as always, Do What Toney Douglas Do.
It was pretty meh.